Drivers License Suspension
The State of Georgia grants a person the “privilege” of driving on its roads and therefore issues a “license” to drive. The State can then also suspend that license.
In Georgia, there are many reasons for which a person’s license can be suspended including, but not limited to:
- Too many points accumulated on your driving record
- Fleeing and eluding
- Hit and run
- Serious injury by vehicle/vehicular homicide
- Drug possession
- Failure to maintain liability insurance
- Failure to pay child support
- Too many unexcused absences from school
My law practice not only involves defending people accused of traffic offenses which could result in license suspension, but also includes helping people reinstate suspended licenses.